Skip to main content

Chris Cuomo announces he is ending his SiriusXM radio show after CNN fired him.


Chris Cuomo said Monday that he is ending his SiriusXM radio show two days after being fired by CNN as a prime-time host over what an attorney says are claims he committed sexual misconduct against a woman.

Cuomo announced the departure from SiriusXM in a tweet.

"The way my time ended at CNN was hard," Cuomo wrote. "While I have thick skin, I also have a family, for whom the past week has been extraordinarily difficult. So, right now, I have to take a step back and focus on what comes next."

"That means I will no longer be doing my SiriusXM radio show."

"I am extremely grateful for the support I have received from SiriusXM throughout my time there. I also want to express my sincere appreciation for my loyal listeners," Cuomo said. I will miss our conversations a great deal - but I look forward to being back in touch with you all in the future."

A SiriusXM spokesperson said, "Following Chris Cuomo's statement that he is leaving his SiriusXM show, Let's Get After It will no longer air. We thank Chris for his work at SiriusXM."

Chris Cuomo was was suspended by CNN after documents released by New York Attorney General Letitia James revealed that he was more deeply involved than previously known in efforts to control damage to his brother, then-Governor, Andrew Cuomo, after Andrew was accused of sexual harassment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

SOUL FOOD: THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING.

           image credit: http://shuttershock.com Is it really true that "as a man thinks in his heart so is he?"

Planned Strike Action By Electricity Workers-Minister Pleads For Two More Weeks To Resolve Grievances

  The Minister of State for Power, Goddy Jedy-Agba and the management of Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN, have been notified of impending strike action by electricity workers in the country via their organised labour, the National Union of Electricity Employees (NUEE). The strike action is scheduled to commence today. Power Minister, Goddy Jedy Agba  This followed an appeal by the Minister to leaders of the organized Labour, the National Union of Electricity Employees (NUEE), to put off the intended indefinite strike action by the workers and give him two weeks to address their grievances. The aggrieved workers, however, said that they will proceed as planned if their demand is not promptly addressed. In a response to the Minster’s appeal, NUEE in a letter dated August 16, 2022, told the Minister and the Managing Director\Chief Executive Officer:   “It is disheartening that an agreement reached with the union as a result of the intervention from your esteemed of...