Skip to main content

SOUL FOOD: THE POWER OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS .

 


POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS:

These are positive statements, that can help you change the way you think, thereby helping to overcome negative thoughts.

Positive affirmation is a process of saying positive words to yourself, repeating them often and believing in them. This can propel you to make positive changes in your life. 

How often do you want someone to say something good about you? How often do we put up a big smile, when we are commended for a job well done? Positive words are endearing to the human heart.

HERE ARE SOME POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS BELOW:

I am a success. 

I believe in yourself. 

I love myself for who I am.  

I am in charge of my own happiness. 

I accept 100% responsibility for my own life. 

The best is yet to come. 

I am grateful for every day

Positive words are life building, learn to say them, speak positively to yourself and believe! 


Comments

  1. I AM INDABOSKI!!! I AM THE WORLD's BEST!!! I am grateful for life and how far I have come 😌😌 I am proud of myself at all times even when I don't say it loud😊😊.Thanks for this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

Christmas Is Here!

This article is written by 8 years old Princess Jasmin O. Obuotor. Preparing Sharwama for Christmas.  Merry Christmas! I want to tell you how to spice up your Christmas menu by adding sharwama. : Ingredients and procedures for a delicious sharwarma; So what you do first is you get your sharwarma bread and start mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together in a cup or bowl or anywhere you want to mix it. So when you are done mixing the ketchup and mayonnaise together, get your sharwarma bread and rub the mixture on the sharwarma bread. Next you get carrot and cabbage. Then you get your meat, you can either buy beef or chicken. If you like pepper, you can add hot sauce or pepper to the mix of ingredients for the sharwama and then you grate the carrot and cabbage then put it on the sharwarma bread. Next, you get out your sausage and fry it along with your chicken or beef. You can choose to either fry your beef or fry your chicken. Or boil the chicken or the beef instead of frying. ...

Atiku Abubakar - Nigeria Will Be Safe In My Hands

Former Vice President of Nigeria and a former Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said Nigerians would be safe in his hands if he becomes President in 2023. He made this known at the South-West edition of the Atiku Abubakar Town Hall Meetings of National Unity and Prosperity Forum 2022, powered by the Atiku Kawai Media Group, held in Lagos. Atiku said he understands the country’s challenges; hence Nigerians would be in safe hands if he becomes President. The former Presidential candidate said: “I am aware of the daunting challenges faced by visioners as they struggle to create a nation out of an amalgamation of communities. "The willpower and empathy required to fix Nigeria will need a leader who knows both the historical and contemporary issues of our generations. “Nigeria and indeed Nigerians will be safe in my hands. And together, we can halt the slide and redirect our collective resources to build a prosperous country.” Atiku hints at running for P...