Skip to main content

In The Spotlight

Shooting Outside Justin Bieber Party Leaves Multiple People Wounded.

Singer Justin Bieber 

Rapper Kodak Black was reportedly among three injured in a Los Angeles shooting outside the afterparty for an exclusive Bieber show.

Rapper Kodak Black 

By 

Hilary Hanson

At least three people were wounded early Saturday in a Los Angeles shooting that took place outside of a star-studded afterparty following a Justin Bieber show.

TMZ reported that gunfire erupted outside the celebrity-packed bash at restaurant The Nice Guy around 2:45 a.m. According to TMZ, a fight involving rapper Kodak Black broke out and then gunshots could be heard, though it was unclear who the shooter was. The site also published video that appears to show part of the incident.

Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson Drake Madison confirmed details of a shooting at that time and location to HuffPost. He said three people were shot and injured ― a 19-year-old man, a 24-year-old man and a 60-year-old man. All were transported to local hospitals and are in stable condition. The shooter had not been apprehended, he said.

Madison emphasized he could not comment on the identities of anyone involved or what they had been doing when the shooting broke out. However, NBC News reported that the 24-year-old who was shot was Kodak Black, citing multiple law enforcement sources.

The Bieber afterparty followed the pop star’s nearby show, an exclusive invite-only concert that was part of a pre-Super Bowl event called “Homecoming Weekend.” He and wife Hailey Bieber were seen hastily leaving the restaurant following the shooting.

Source:HuffPost

Comments

  1. Hmmmm this children should be carefully. We do not want to hear another Biggie and Tupac Shakur saga. How can grown men be hating and shooting at each other. Nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expect a bomb ass album!!!! Bieber won't leave this story untold 😁😁.

    Meanwhile, he should be careful!!! Most fans are not happy he married Haley instead of Selena!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expect a bomb ass album!!!! Bieber won't leave this story untold 😁😁.

    Meanwhile, he should be careful!!! Most fans are not happy he married Haley instead of Selena!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thug life has always been the “Sweet life” of .oat rappers in LA. Let not what happened to Nipsey Hussle repeats itself in February!!!!!!! Just 🗣🗣🗣

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thug life has always been the “Sweet life” of Most rappers in LA. Let not what happened to Nipsey Hussle repeats itself in February!!!!!!! Just 🗣🗣🗣

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echolobg Happy Valentine's Day 💐 ❤️❤️❤️😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echolobg Happy Valentine's Day 💐 ❤️❤️❤️😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

23 children and 54 Others Camped In A Church, In Ondo State, Rescued By The Police

The Ondo State Police Command said a total of 77 people were found locked in the basement of a church; Whole Bible Deliverance Church located at Valentino Area of Ondo town, Ondo State, reports the Punch News. The police said that the victims comprised 23 kids and 54 others including teenagers and adults, males and females. It was alleged that the victims were kidnapped and kept in the underground apartment of the church for over six months before they were rescued. The church’s pastor and some other members are currently in the custody of the command while the police had begun investigation into the matter In a one-minute, 40 seconds video, a voice was heard saying, “There are kidnapped children found in the underground cell of a church in Valentino Area of Ondo. The pastor and some members of the church have been arrested and were also in the police patrol van.’’ One of the parents of the rescued victims, Mr Michael Olorunyomi, said that he left the church because of alleged wrong Bi...

INEC-N305bn Required To Conduct 2023 Elections

On Monday 20th December, 2021, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), through its Chairman, Professor Mahmood Yakubu says the commission will require N305 billion to conduct the 2023 general elections. The INEC Boss, made this known in a statement during a meeting with the Senate Committee on Appropriation at the National Assembly. This amount will facilitate the electoral process by aiding the commission to prepare for the election. It will go a long way to assist in the purchase of all the election materials needed and also cover several bye-elections across the country. The INEC Chairman noted however that the commission has already received N100 billion out of the required amount for the elections. The National Assembly is yet to receive a letter from President Muhammad Buhari on his decision to give or withdraw his assent to the Electoral Act Amendment Bill. The 30-day deadline stipulated by the constitution for the President to respond to the bill expired on Sunday...

Breaking! Nigerians, Meet Your Ministers, And Their Portfolios

The newly appointed ministers were administered portfolios by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Please see the list of Ministers and their portfolios below: LIST: Minister of Communications, Innovation and Digital Economy, Bosun Tijani Minister of State, Environment and Ecological Management, Ishak Salaco  Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy Wale Edun Minister of Marine and Blue Economy, Bunmi Tunji Minister of Power, Adedayo Adelabu Minister of State, Health and Social Welfare, Tunisia Alausa Minister of Solid Minerals Development, Dele Alake Minister of Tourism, Lola Ade-John Minister of Transportation, Adegboyega Oyetola Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Doris Anite Minister of Innovation Science and Technology, Uche Nnaji Minister of State, Labour and Employment, Nkiruka Onyejeocha Minister of Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy Minister of Works, David Umahi Minister of Aviation and Aerospace Development, Festus Keyamo Minister of Youth, Abubakar Momoh Min...