Skip to main content

In The Spotlight

Kanye West calls out Kim Kardashian on Instagram: 'I'm not playing about my Black children anymore'

Kanye West once again lashing out on social media at his soon-to-be ex-wife, Kim Kardashian.

The rapper, 44, continued his war of words with Kardashian, posting a text exchange he claimed to have with his ex's cousin. West has repeatedly claimed that Kardashian has prohibited him from seeing the couple's four children.

On Sunday, West posted a screenshot of a text message that reads "Send me Kim's number." However, it received no response. In the caption, West elaborated on the situation, claiming that Kardashian had accused him of trying to have her killed.

"Yesterday Kim accused me of putting a hit out on her," West captioned the post. "So let me get this straight. I beg to go to my daughter's party and I'm accused of being on drugs, then I go play with my son and I take my Akira graphic novels and I'm accused of stealing. Now I'm being accused of putting a hit on her. These ideas can actually get someone locked up. They play like that with Black men's lives, whether it's getting them free or getting them locked up. I'm not playing about my Black children anymore."

In a follow-up post, West posted a series of text messages he claims came from Kim's cousin. In the chat, the cousin appears to correspond cordially with West, and even supported his efforts to keep his daughter North West off TikTok. However, the conversation took a turn when the cousin requested information about his Yeezy sneaker line.

"This is an example of Kim's cousin agreeing with me about TikTok, then proceeded to ask me for some Yeezys. Afterwards, her other cousin Kara called me saying she agreed with me then said she would speak out publicly, which she never did, then she suggested I take my medication," West wrote. "My dad didn't have money or a public voice when my mom destroyed me and his relationship. I do this for every parent on either side whose kids' futures are being one-sidedly controlled. I don't even have the right to get angry as a father without being called erratic. I gave that family the culture. If they as a whole unit keep playing games with me, I will take that culture back. A father should never have to beg for the location of their children."

Source:Yahoo!Entertainment News


Comments

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

Christmas Is Here!

This article is written by 8 years old Princess Jasmin O. Obuotor. Preparing Sharwama for Christmas.  Merry Christmas! I want to tell you how to spice up your Christmas menu by adding sharwama. : Ingredients and procedures for a delicious sharwarma; So what you do first is you get your sharwarma bread and start mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together in a cup or bowl or anywhere you want to mix it. So when you are done mixing the ketchup and mayonnaise together, get your sharwarma bread and rub the mixture on the sharwarma bread. Next you get carrot and cabbage. Then you get your meat, you can either buy beef or chicken. If you like pepper, you can add hot sauce or pepper to the mix of ingredients for the sharwama and then you grate the carrot and cabbage then put it on the sharwarma bread. Next, you get out your sausage and fry it along with your chicken or beef. You can choose to either fry your beef or fry your chicken. Or boil the chicken or the beef instead of frying. ...

Atiku Abubakar - Nigeria Will Be Safe In My Hands

Former Vice President of Nigeria and a former Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said Nigerians would be safe in his hands if he becomes President in 2023. He made this known at the South-West edition of the Atiku Abubakar Town Hall Meetings of National Unity and Prosperity Forum 2022, powered by the Atiku Kawai Media Group, held in Lagos. Atiku said he understands the country’s challenges; hence Nigerians would be in safe hands if he becomes President. The former Presidential candidate said: “I am aware of the daunting challenges faced by visioners as they struggle to create a nation out of an amalgamation of communities. "The willpower and empathy required to fix Nigeria will need a leader who knows both the historical and contemporary issues of our generations. “Nigeria and indeed Nigerians will be safe in my hands. And together, we can halt the slide and redirect our collective resources to build a prosperous country.” Atiku hints at running for P...