Skip to main content

In The Spotlight

Nollywood actress, Idia Aisien has narrated how she was gifted a brand new Range Rover SUV from a stranger she met on the social media platform, Instagram.

Speaking with entertainment polymath Stephanie Coker on Me, Her and Everything Else podcast, the actress revealed that the incident happened two years ago.

She, however, stated that her family never allowed her to keep the vehicle, leaving her with no choice but to sell it after the option to return it to the giver failed.

Idia Aisien said, “I got a Range Rover, not the one I currently have, and it was not from someone I knew.

“I swear with everything that I have that it was someone that had chatted with me on Instagram. He had planned with my followers, people I knew and my friends.”

She added that the Range Rover also came with champagne, teddy bear, cake and flowers.”

“Sadly, my family didn’t allow me to keep the Range Rover.

So, I asked him(Giver) if he wanted it back. He didn’t want it back, so I ended up selling it, I never kept it,” the actress said.


Comments

  1. Bandwagon fallacy!!!! 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rover is still yours in cash!! You basically driving it but you don't know 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

Christmas Is Here!

This article is written by 8 years old Princess Jasmin O. Obuotor. Preparing Sharwama for Christmas.  Merry Christmas! I want to tell you how to spice up your Christmas menu by adding sharwama. : Ingredients and procedures for a delicious sharwarma; So what you do first is you get your sharwarma bread and start mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together in a cup or bowl or anywhere you want to mix it. So when you are done mixing the ketchup and mayonnaise together, get your sharwarma bread and rub the mixture on the sharwarma bread. Next you get carrot and cabbage. Then you get your meat, you can either buy beef or chicken. If you like pepper, you can add hot sauce or pepper to the mix of ingredients for the sharwama and then you grate the carrot and cabbage then put it on the sharwarma bread. Next, you get out your sausage and fry it along with your chicken or beef. You can choose to either fry your beef or fry your chicken. Or boil the chicken or the beef instead of frying. ...

Atiku Abubakar - Nigeria Will Be Safe In My Hands

Former Vice President of Nigeria and a former Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said Nigerians would be safe in his hands if he becomes President in 2023. He made this known at the South-West edition of the Atiku Abubakar Town Hall Meetings of National Unity and Prosperity Forum 2022, powered by the Atiku Kawai Media Group, held in Lagos. Atiku said he understands the country’s challenges; hence Nigerians would be in safe hands if he becomes President. The former Presidential candidate said: “I am aware of the daunting challenges faced by visioners as they struggle to create a nation out of an amalgamation of communities. "The willpower and empathy required to fix Nigeria will need a leader who knows both the historical and contemporary issues of our generations. “Nigeria and indeed Nigerians will be safe in my hands. And together, we can halt the slide and redirect our collective resources to build a prosperous country.” Atiku hints at running for P...