Can Rosemary Oil Really Make Your Hair Grow? Here's the Deal. Just as I was about to give up on my hopes of having longer, thicker, fuller hair, I heard some pretty convincing testimonials about a little something called rosemary oil. Rumor has it this essential oil (aka rosemary oil leaf extract, or rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, if you're looking at an ingredient label) can supposedly prevent hair loss, reduce breakage and split ends, and improve hair growth. Before I got my hopes up (and before I spent money on something that would end up in the pile of ineffective hair supplements under my bathroom sink), I turned to the experts to find out what's for real and what's fiction. Here, Yoram Harth, MD, board-certified dermatologist and founder of the newly launched MDhair, and Gretchen Friese, BosleyMD certified trichologist, share the science behind using rosemary oil for hair growth and what to know before giving it a try yourself. Is rosemary oil good for hair grow...
Educative, Entertaining, Inspiring, News & Lifestyle
Exciting, I can see:
ReplyDeleteMichael Jackson
Bob Marley
Elvis Presley
Abraham Lincoln
M aryln Monroe
Princess Diane
Benjamin Franklin
Nelson Mandela
Adolf Hitler
Albert Einstein
Michael Jordan
Bruce Lee
Should I continue.....hahahaha
Jesus Christ
ReplyDeleteThe beetles
Martin Luther King
Ghandi