Skip to main content

Nasir El-Rufai - I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi

Nasir El-Rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State, while addressing the Arewa joint committee, in Kaduna, said that he would have arrested Mr Peter Obi in retaliation of what Peter Obi did to him when he visited the state to monitor an election.

In a trending video, El-Rufai alleges that Peter Obi, the former Anambra State governor and the current presidential candidate of the Labour Party, placed him under house arrest for 48 hours in Anambra state during the election.

Watch the video below:

Mallam El Rufai said, “Before I finish, I want to say that I went to Anambra state for my party to monitor the election, Peter Obi who was a Governor put me under house arrest for 48 hours.

“Today, I am the Governor of Kaduna state and he’s coming to Kaduna to campaign and apart from other security agencies, I have the First Mechanized Division of the Army in Kaduna but I will not arrest him because we Northerners are civilized people.”

Comments

  1. What goes around comes around 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. They forget tomorrow too easily!!! No man is an island!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do me I do you 2023 ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kill him with kindness ✌️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

SOUL FOOD: THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING.

           image credit: http://shuttershock.com Is it really true that "as a man thinks in his heart so is he?"

Professor Isa Odidi-A True Trailblazer

You cannot help but recognise the genius in Professor Isa Odidi. Thus, Professor Odidi, was conferred a honorary doctorate degree; a Doctor of Science (D.Sc) by the University of Benin in Edo State, Nigeria, West Africa. Excellence does speak and indeed just like the proverbial saying, a lit candle cannot be put under a bushel, but on a candlestick. It's light cannot be hidden. It will shine through, it will lit up everything and everyone around it and those that come in contact with it. Such is the prolific nature of Professor Isa Odidi, a trailblazer, with yet a meek persona.  Professor Odidi's years of hard work and dedication towards making the world a better place via Pharmaceutics, Research and Development, Innovation and Invention, was honoured. Please read below Professor Isa Odidi's citation: UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, NIGERIA CITATION 38TH CONVOCATION CEREMONY CONFERMENT OF DEGREE OF DOCTOR OF SCIENCE (D.SC) (HONORIS CAUSA) OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN ...