Skip to main content

Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Escorts. I Can Do It!


The Minister of State for Labour, Mr Festus Keyamo, during an interview on Channels TV, says he can drive from Abuja to Kaduna without security escorts.

On the interview session on live TV, he was quizzed on if he could drive despite the security challenges, the minister of state for labour and employment, who is also the spokesperson of the presidential campaign of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) said: 

“Some people do, I can do it. I can do it. I saw headlines last week saying that I said insecurity has been brought to an all-time low by Buhari. I didn’t say so. It’s still the season of wrong headlines. I said what we met on the ground, Boko Haram in the north-east. I was specific and so they quoted me generally to say Boko Haram and insecurity throughout the whole country. I only said Boko Haram in the north-east, it has not been totally wiped out, but we have reduced this significantly.

“All the roads that lead to Chibok and Damboa in Borno, they are now passable. The issue of the farmer-herder crisis came to a height between 2017 and 2020. The World Terrorism Index said so. Not me. The body also said the attacks reduced so much in 2021. And further reduced again now in 2022. So, it’s a downward spiral in terms of the farmer-herder crisis.

“In terms of banditry and kidnapping, they are on the rise in the north-west and some parts of the middlebelt. I have admitted that."

The 155km Abuja-Kaduna highway has had a long history of insecurity, ranging from banditry, with incidents of extortion, kidnapping, robbery, and murder.

Comments

  1. Oga sir, please do not try it! Everyone knows that that road is unsafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am startled! Abuja-Kaduna Road is soooooooo not safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oga Festus, small small oooo, easy oooo, that road no too good. It is all over the news na!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oga Minister, ok oooh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na so!!! All na mouth. 😂😂😂😂 we know your type. Fear fear with 10 bodyguards and security patrol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try drive to Anambra state. Let's begin from there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

Christmas Is Here!

This article is written by 8 years old Princess Jasmin O. Obuotor. Preparing Sharwama for Christmas.  Merry Christmas! I want to tell you how to spice up your Christmas menu by adding sharwama. : Ingredients and procedures for a delicious sharwarma; So what you do first is you get your sharwarma bread and start mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together in a cup or bowl or anywhere you want to mix it. So when you are done mixing the ketchup and mayonnaise together, get your sharwarma bread and rub the mixture on the sharwarma bread. Next you get carrot and cabbage. Then you get your meat, you can either buy beef or chicken. If you like pepper, you can add hot sauce or pepper to the mix of ingredients for the sharwama and then you grate the carrot and cabbage then put it on the sharwarma bread. Next, you get out your sausage and fry it along with your chicken or beef. You can choose to either fry your beef or fry your chicken. Or boil the chicken or the beef instead of frying. ...

Atiku Abubakar - Nigeria Will Be Safe In My Hands

Former Vice President of Nigeria and a former Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said Nigerians would be safe in his hands if he becomes President in 2023. He made this known at the South-West edition of the Atiku Abubakar Town Hall Meetings of National Unity and Prosperity Forum 2022, powered by the Atiku Kawai Media Group, held in Lagos. Atiku said he understands the country’s challenges; hence Nigerians would be in safe hands if he becomes President. The former Presidential candidate said: “I am aware of the daunting challenges faced by visioners as they struggle to create a nation out of an amalgamation of communities. "The willpower and empathy required to fix Nigeria will need a leader who knows both the historical and contemporary issues of our generations. “Nigeria and indeed Nigerians will be safe in my hands. And together, we can halt the slide and redirect our collective resources to build a prosperous country.” Atiku hints at running for P...