Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian Not Impressed With Kanye West Post About Her Break-Up With Pete Davidson


Kim Kardashian has blasted Kanye West for posting an 'appalling' meme on Instagram mocking her fresh break-up with comedian Pete Davidson, and is demanding he take it down.

The reality TV star, 41, split with Pete, 28, last week after first being linked in October when Kim made her hosting debut on Saturday Night Live.

After less than a year together the pair decided to just be friends, because of the long distance and clashing schedules – with Kim based in the US while Pete is filming in Australia.

But Kim’s estranged husband Kanye West, 45,  took a shot at the couples break up, posting a picture on Instagram of a fake New York Times newspaper with the words ‘Skete Davidson dead at age 28.’

Kim has been vigorously defending Pete. She’ll never get back together with Kanye over the way he’s treated the people she loves and respects.

‘She has tried incredibly hard to have a good co-parenting situation for the children. 

'She won’t stand for this type of behavior from him.’

West eventually removed the post from his Instagram account hours later.


Comments

  1. Surprised, thought they were on a rollercoaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people can sabi show love, then suddenly scatter the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack: I Said No To Terrorists Commnader’s Marriage Proposal – Azurfa Lois John

Tukur Mamu, a negotiator of victims held hostage and the Publisher of Desert Herald, had on August 20, 2022 raised an alarm that the terrorists’ commander had fallen in love with the 21-year- Azurfa Lois John, a victim of the train attack.  In an interview with newsmen on Tuesday, Azurfa Lois John, who was among the 23 released Abuja-Kaduna train victims, said the terrorists’ commander proposed to marry her but she rejected the offer. She said, “Yes, it is true that one of the terrorist commanders picked and proposed to marry me but it was just an offer and I rejected it. "I was not the only one the terrorists offered to marry. They would just ask you, I want to marry you, I want to keep you and I want you to change your religion and convert to my religion. So, it is left for you to either agree or reject,” she said. According to her, from the scene of the attack, “I saw that the train just derailed, the terrorists entered the train, they started shooting sporadically and they ask...

In a Flash- Nigerian News Dailies

THISDAY   Ekiti PDP Aspirants Protest against Fayose, Want Congress Annulled Chukwuka Monye Steps Down as Managing Partner of Ciuci Consulting Matawalle: Banditry Not Ending in Zamfara Any Time Soon THISDAY Reorganises Editorial Board, Appoints Adio, Jega Contributing Editors PDP Govs Want National Assembly to Quickly Rework Electoral Bill and Return for Assent Oil Price Soars to Seven-year High, Surges Near $87pb