Skip to main content

Peter Obi Is Stingy, Say Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Of The Adoration Ministry

Catholic priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has described the presidential candidate if the Labour Party, Peter Obi.


During one of Mbaka's programmes in Enugu, the cleric maintained that it would be impossible for Obi to become Nigeria’s president, adding that an old man president is better than a ‘stingy young man’.

"A stingy man, that cannot give people his money, with this hunger ravaging the land, and you are saying he is the one you want. You want to die of hunger? Are you people insane? Where is the Holy Spirit?

“It is now that Atiku is seriously contesting for President; now that he is contesting without Peter Obi; it is now that he is serious.

“We want somebody that is serious. Unless Peter comes here to kneel, if he becomes president, he will close down this ministry. What we are doing is spiritual.

Listen, a good old man is better than a young wicked man; Peter Obi is going nowhere as far as God lives. If Igbos want a representative, it is not someone like Peter Obi.

“I should not have talked but I saw my video going round everywhere as if Fr. Mbaka wholeheartedly came out and apologised.

“No, I didn’t apologise wholeheartedly, it was out of duress. I had to obey my Bishop. In obedience I had to; it is not of my volition. I did it because I am a Catholic priest, my Bishop said, do it, my own is ‘Yes my Lord’.

"I did not say he(Obi) is a bad man; I said he is a stingy man. A hungry man wants someone that is generous; the man has so much money, but he is ‘I, me, myself’. But that money will not be useful to him. I am very happy now that I have spoken out. That apology is a poisonous curse against Peter Obi.

"If he is wise he should have come here after that apology to say he is sorry but he waited. Anybody supporting him is wasting his money, he is going nowhere,” Mbaka said.

Peter Gregory Obi CON is a businessman and the former governor of Anambra State.
He was the vice presidential candidate in the 2019, Nigerian general election under the People's Democratic Party. He is the presidential candidate for 2023 election under the Labour Party.

Comments

  1. This man should just face church business. He supported Buhari, see 9ja today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that will build a future for d next generation I support him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

Christmas Is Here!

This article is written by 8 years old Princess Jasmin O. Obuotor. Preparing Sharwama for Christmas.  Merry Christmas! I want to tell you how to spice up your Christmas menu by adding sharwama. : Ingredients and procedures for a delicious sharwarma; So what you do first is you get your sharwarma bread and start mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together in a cup or bowl or anywhere you want to mix it. So when you are done mixing the ketchup and mayonnaise together, get your sharwarma bread and rub the mixture on the sharwarma bread. Next you get carrot and cabbage. Then you get your meat, you can either buy beef or chicken. If you like pepper, you can add hot sauce or pepper to the mix of ingredients for the sharwama and then you grate the carrot and cabbage then put it on the sharwarma bread. Next, you get out your sausage and fry it along with your chicken or beef. You can choose to either fry your beef or fry your chicken. Or boil the chicken or the beef instead of frying. ...

HERMOSA_IMPERIAL- YOUR BEST OPTION!

Introducing your MARKET GENIUS! HERMOSA_IMPERIAL! Hermosa_Imperial, Lagos. A certified Business, that deals in hospitality management, personal shopping, event management and logistics. Just as our name implies, we are Imperial; with a regal bearing and business sense. We have a vast, indepth knowledge of the market place, where to pick your exquisite items from. We are swift, affordable and reliable. You have a need? Think no further, let us surf the market for you. Holla at us! Hermosa_imperial has gone a step further by providing via our YouTube video, an insight of the Lagos metropolitan market. Showing viewers how to surf the major and minor markets in Lagos. The vital marketing strategies that you can use to survive Lagos, reliable online vendors and so much more.   Hermosa_imperial is a MUST stop! We at Hermosa_Imperial cares for you! CONTACT: 0703 8606139. 0704 508 7378. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiJSdwFZhDY-D8m1z0m8gfA NOTE: PAID ADVERT .