Skip to main content

Annie Idibia Clears The Air On Accusations Made By Big Brother Wisdom Macaulay

Popular Nigerian Actress, Annie Idibia Clears The Air On Damning Allegations Made By Her Elder Brother, Wisdom Macaulay After He Accused Her Of Introducing Him To Hard Drugs, Alongside Other Accusations.

She wrote in his comment section,

“Oh Wizy….why big bro why…

Wisdom….why all these lies against your ONLY sister…ur younger sister, all I ver do was protect you n ur kids…

Since we grew up bro, have u ever paid for house rent in your entire life? You live in a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished with everything u need for u n kids.

Wisdom u have 3 kids, have u ever paid for their school fees since they were born? Your oldest 9 for 9 years since ur wife start making babies..have u ever paid for hospital bills for any of your kids? Have u ever paid school fees? Oh Wizy how many cats have I bought for you..since God started blessing me! You say work for me…how??? Where???? After dad died…the car I had bought for him told u to service the jeep.. you sold d car without telling me..all I have was love u n your kids!! Every Xmas I make sure they all get something new…I even make sure ur wife isn’t aware!

How many times have I given u millions Wizy, how many times….but u are way too irresponsible, bcos I don’t have the heart to watch ur kids go hungry! Keep blackmailing me that u will kill ur self! I have receipts on my online banking. N proof! Why do you wanna destroy this lil careeer I have worked so hard to make…this is where I make 80percent of my money! Same money I used to send ur kids to school..pay ur rent! All ur hospital bills! Why would you want to destroy your own sister”.

Annie Idibia added, “Just yesterday ur wife called crying they sent your kids home….for sch bus…money I already gave u since! I paid straight to the school. Why Wizy! I want to be manager… I said “I am sorry I don’t think it’s something I can do…till u get the help you need…

How many cats have I bought for you bro? How many? I duped my friend n had to pay! You took 2 different loans from banks… I had to pay for you..just so it doesn’t get out of this space! Wizzy what more can I sister do! What? I have my family too..m. I hate all these lies why! I am at the peak of my career! 

Pls bro…why this lies!!! JUST BECAUSE I SAID U CANT BE MY MANAGER!

I have so many voice notes from ur wife! I won’t disgrace u n put it out here! I am tired! Do as u like! The universe will protect me, my hard work, my kids, my family. Let the world believe anything! My name is Annie! I am not the lies you are saying! I work dm hard…not lazy! Entitlement! Wow, bro! I wish u well”.


" Let 'Wisdom' Prevail Dear Siblings".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

Christmas Is Here!

This article is written by 8 years old Princess Jasmin O. Obuotor. Preparing Sharwama for Christmas.  Merry Christmas! I want to tell you how to spice up your Christmas menu by adding sharwama. : Ingredients and procedures for a delicious sharwarma; So what you do first is you get your sharwarma bread and start mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together in a cup or bowl or anywhere you want to mix it. So when you are done mixing the ketchup and mayonnaise together, get your sharwarma bread and rub the mixture on the sharwarma bread. Next you get carrot and cabbage. Then you get your meat, you can either buy beef or chicken. If you like pepper, you can add hot sauce or pepper to the mix of ingredients for the sharwama and then you grate the carrot and cabbage then put it on the sharwarma bread. Next, you get out your sausage and fry it along with your chicken or beef. You can choose to either fry your beef or fry your chicken. Or boil the chicken or the beef instead of frying. ...

SOUL FOOD: THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING.

           image credit: http://shuttershock.com Is it really true that "as a man thinks in his heart so is he?"