Skip to main content

Laughter The Best Medicine

Please Enjoy Your Weekend With A Loud Laugh:


A.  Who said that English is easy?

Fill this blank with "YES" or "NO"

1. ______ I am not a good person..

2. ______ I don't have Sense.

3. ______ I am not honest.

4. ______ I am Stupid



B. Teacher to Aliyu's mother:

Teacher: Ma'am, everyday Aliyu comes to school, he smells awful, a thorough bath will do him a lot of good.

Aliyu's Mum: I received your note sire, I cannot remember saying Aliyu is a rose flower when he was enrolled in your school, so please focus on your teaching job.πŸ™†‍♀️


C. No matter how bad you are, you’re not useless. You can still be used as a bad example.


Just for laugh πŸ˜… 

Comments

  1. Echoblog be making us smile! πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. A, is such a twistπŸ˜‚
    The sentences are the same either with a YES or a NO
    I love Echoblog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best puzzle ever, A!

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this made my day!!!!!! Oh my!!! I have missed this blog and I am catching up all the juicy gists I have missed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

SOUL FOOD: THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING.

           image credit: http://shuttershock.com Is it really true that "as a man thinks in his heart so is he?"

Professor Isa Odidi-A True Trailblazer

You cannot help but recognise the genius in Professor Isa Odidi. Thus, Professor Odidi, was conferred a honorary doctorate degree; a Doctor of Science (D.Sc) by the University of Benin in Edo State, Nigeria, West Africa. Excellence does speak and indeed just like the proverbial saying, a lit candle cannot be put under a bushel, but on a candlestick. It's light cannot be hidden. It will shine through, it will lit up everything and everyone around it and those that come in contact with it. Such is the prolific nature of Professor Isa Odidi, a trailblazer, with yet a meek persona.  Professor Odidi's years of hard work and dedication towards making the world a better place via Pharmaceutics, Research and Development, Innovation and Invention, was honoured. Please read below Professor Isa Odidi's citation: UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, NIGERIA CITATION 38TH CONVOCATION CEREMONY CONFERMENT OF DEGREE OF DOCTOR OF SCIENCE (D.SC) (HONORIS CAUSA) OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN ...