Skip to main content

Major Hamza Al Mustapha-Boko Haram Will Cease In Six Months, As President

Major Hamza Al Mustapha, a former Chief Security Officer to late military Head of State General Sani Abacha is a presidential aspirant under the platform of Action Alliance, AA.

Al Mustapha in an interview with the Hausa Service of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), said that if he becomes the President of Nigeria, the Boko Haram insurgency will end within six months. 

"I swear if it is not possible to defeat terrorists in six months, I will demote all these senior officers and send them home, they will be prosecuted and must return the money given to them because I will probe them.

“If I become the President I will live in Sambisa, I will stay there during weekends, and holidays and see if anything will touch me,” he said.




Comments

  1. Okay na, Nigerians, make una give Hamza a trial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, never say never! Help can come from the least expected source.
    Nigerians are tired already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear youuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type your comments here

Popular posts from this blog

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Wins Big In Governor Nyesom Wike's Local Government Area

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has won the Obio-Akpor, the Local Government Area of Governor Nyesom Wike in Rivers State by a landslide. Tinubu polled 80,239 votes to defeat the Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, who came a distant second with 3,829 and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), who got 368 votes.

SOUL FOOD: THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING.

           image credit: http://shuttershock.com Is it really true that "as a man thinks in his heart so is he?"

Christmas Is Here!

This article is written by 8 years old Princess Jasmin O. Obuotor. Preparing Sharwama for Christmas.  Merry Christmas! I want to tell you how to spice up your Christmas menu by adding sharwama. : Ingredients and procedures for a delicious sharwarma; So what you do first is you get your sharwarma bread and start mixing ketchup and mayonnaise together in a cup or bowl or anywhere you want to mix it. So when you are done mixing the ketchup and mayonnaise together, get your sharwarma bread and rub the mixture on the sharwarma bread. Next you get carrot and cabbage. Then you get your meat, you can either buy beef or chicken. If you like pepper, you can add hot sauce or pepper to the mix of ingredients for the sharwama and then you grate the carrot and cabbage then put it on the sharwarma bread. Next, you get out your sausage and fry it along with your chicken or beef. You can choose to either fry your beef or fry your chicken. Or boil the chicken or the beef instead of frying. ...